Saturday, May 21, 2011

True Religion Hippie Chic

Wanting to get out of the house last week, I decided to go "window" shopping, with "window" being the operative word, I headed out to my local Macys. I always, always, always parooz the cosmetics/fragrance section which I conveniently park near. Walking through the fragrance section the salesperson stopped me and asked if I'd ever smelled the new fragrance from True Religion called Hippie Chic. Intrigued I let her spray a card and hand it to me. I didn't know why, but I needed to have it. It smelled fresh, clean, and fruity which I love. I gave her my usual window shopping line, "Thanks, I'll think about it." After all, I didn't want to be a sucker. ;) I continued smelling different perfumes, Ireally liked everything I smelled, but I was hooked on Hippie Chic. I made my way back to the little True Religion set up and with the salesperson on my tail I turned and said "Yes, I will take this please." I was a happy camper and walked away from my window shopping experience totally satisfied and smelling like a "you-know-what."


True Religion Hippie Chic Specs:

*Eau de Parfum
*Launched this year '11
*Available in 50 ml and 100 ml (I have the 100 ml)
*Available at truereligionbrandjeans.com and anywhere fragrances are sold

Notes:
Top: Raspberry, Pomegranate, Fuji Apple
Heart: Hibiscus, Jasmine, Lily of the Valley
Base: Woody notes and Musk



No comments:

Post a Comment