Sunday, May 22, 2011

Pretty in Pink for Spring and Summertime

My favorite nail polish color in spring/summertime is a pale, bright, clean pink. I just think its classic and beautiful. Here are a hand full of my favorite pink nail colors. 

Sephora by OPI is a very sheer, milky pink. Great for a clean classic manicure.

Essie Fiji is a creamy baby pink, perfect for nails and toes. 

OPI I'm OK, You're Bouquet is a mid-tone pink that's little darker than Essie Fiji and more red toned as well.

OPI Mod About You is a bright and clean blue-toned pink with hints of lavender in it. Gorgeous on the toes too.

MAC Love & Friendship is the darkest of the bunch, it leans more on the side of lavender.


Pictured left to right: Sephora by OPI A True Romantic, Essie Fiji, OPI I'm OK, You're Bouquet, OPI Mod About You, and MAC Love & Friendship.



Three coats each and Seche Vite as a topcoat
Thumbnail: MAC Love & Friendship
Pointer: OPI Mod About You
Middle: OPI I'm OK, You're Bouquet
Ring: Essie Fiji
Pinky: Sephora by OPI A True Romantic


No comments:

Post a Comment