Saturday, March 19, 2011

Purple Mermaid Manicure

I really don't like having bare nails. And since I have so many nail polishes, that I'll never use in this lifetime, I decided to paint my nails yet again this morning. 

Sephora by OPI has to be one of my favorite brands of nail polish but at $9 a bottle I don't have many. I do however pick up the gift sets because they are a bargain. While shopping for the infamous Metro Chic awhile back I stumbled upon a gift set with Metro Chic, Domestic Goddess, and A True Romantic. I snatched it right up and fell in love with all the colors. 

In this photo, I layered two coats of Sephora by OPI Domestic Goddess with one coat of Sinful Colors Let Me Go. The result is a lovely medium purple iridescent with green-y teal-y duochrome. It is very difficult photograph well but I captured some of its beauty on my thumb nail. It reminds me of mermaids and it's gorgeous!


1 comment:

  1. gorgeous! my nails still look good. only minor chipping :)

    ReplyDelete